What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text document that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. This text document stores information that can be read by the website when it is visited again later. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website, other cookies securely remember your username, or store your language preferences, for example. Cookies ensure that you do not have to enter the same information every time you visit a website again.
– Google Analytics – the following cookie is used by Google Analytics, which we use to get an idea of how customers use our website.
How can I disable cookies?
You can easily disable cookies on your computer. How you do that depends on your browser. Read on below for more details.
1. Click on Tools (in the top right corner of your Firefox window) and select Options.
2. Go to the Privacy tab.
3. Under History go to Firefox will and choose Custom settings for history.
4. Uncheck the Accept cookies from websites box.
1. Click Tools and then Internet Options.
2. Click the Privacy tab.
3. Move the bar under Settings up so that all cookies are blocked and click OK.
1. Click on the tool icon (upper right corner of the Google Chrome window) and select Settings.
2. Scroll down and click Advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy and click on content settings.
4. Under Cookies, select Block site from data.
1. Go to Safari in your menu and click on Preferences.
2. Click Security (you’ll find the task menu in the top right corner of the Safari center, it looks like a gear).
3. In the Accept cookies section, check if and when Safari can accept cookies from websites.
4. If you want to know more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click Show cookies.